These 5 great male leaders (plus 2 stellar females) for our future, from Watts, California’s For Kids About Kids After School Program finished the How to Make Good Choices Program this past week. They will be honored on June 6th at the Stepping Stones Awards Banquet at 3pm at the Inglewood Community Center. They making a Better Tomorrow by being drug free and conquering illiteracy and following a moral compass to success, productivity and happiness. Address of Awards Banquet: 8039 S Vermont Ave., Los Angeles CA 90044 All are welcome.
Sign Up for Our Email List
- Happy House President Honored by LAPD Mission Division
- Students and Teachers Talk About the Happy House Good Choices Program
- Good Choices Graduation at John Glenn High School
- Happy House Good Choices Contest: The First Winners
- Happy House President Helps Parents Get Competent in English as a Second Language