Chapter 14: Be Worthy of Trust Games
One simple exercise for being worthy of trust would be:
- Everyone take off their shoes and form a circle with all feet in the center. It is more like a “ring”.
- Have one person stand in the middle of the “circle of feet” with his/her arms crossed in front of his/her chest. Everyone else is seated around with their arms/hands up and ready to catch the guy in the middle.
- Someone gently pushes the fellow in the center so he falls into the hands of those surrounding him.
- They toss his body around and around, eventually building up speed.
This game is a blast! It is a total “trust” game and really fun to do, no matter what age.
Another “Trust” game is:
- Divide the group into pairs.
- “A” stands with his back to “B” and then fall backwards into “B’s” arms.
- Start with very little “fall space”. Catch “A” after only one-foot of falling.
- “B” opens the space between “A” and where “the catch” is—eventually “A” falls straight back, almost to the ground, with “B” catching him/her.
This is best to do on a mat, in case “B” loses his/her grip or the weight of “A” is a bit too much.
This is another hugely fun exercise/game.
Download a copy of this lesson plan:Download